The Chapel at Stanley Park has been a popular romantic wedding venue for couples from all around the world since April of 2001. It is located at the doorstep of the world famous Stanley Park – a beautiful 400 hectare evergreen & rainforest urban oasis with magnificent gardens and winding pathways. The Chapel at Stanley Park is a unique palatial wedding venue, ideal for an intimate, boutique-style wedding. The leaded glass window behind the raised altar; beautiful chandeliers; the black satin piano and the elegant, yet cozy, fireside bride’s room all conspire to set the mood for an unforgettable wedding day.
Chapel Features Include:
- Raised altar with leaded glass backdrop designed by world class creative glass artist Andreas Mladek
- Beautiful silk flower arrangements included with Chapel rental
- Fully Air-Conditioned facilities
- Wheelchair accessible – including wheelchair lift and washroom
- State of the art lighting including Austrian Chrystal Chandelier and sconces
- Beautifully lit barrel vault ceiling over the aisle
Click the photograph below to view a slideshow featuring The Chapel at Stanley Park.